FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON
HOW TO CONTACT LOUIS VUITTON
CALL OUR REPRESENTATIVES OR WRITE TO LOUIS VUITTON
Should you require help or additional information, please contact our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON where one of our dedicated advisers will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, you may contact them at any time by email using the Contact Us form or on Twitter at @LVServices
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS?
The Louis Vuitton website presents the entire current collection of handbags, travel bags, wallets and small leather goods, fashion jewelry, belts, scarves and accessories, sunglasses, shoes, agendas, books and pens, watches, fine jewelry and ready-to-wear.
Discover the complete Louis Vuitton product offer by clicking on the COLLECTIONS tab on us.louisvuitton.com.
Should you require further information about Louis Vuitton products, please do not hesitate to contact Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON where one of our dedicated client service advisers will be happy to assist you.
WHERE TO BUY A LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCT?
Louis Vuitton products are sold exclusively within our own store network around the world. You can visit our website to see the full list of our stores with opening hours and contact details at us.louisvuitton.com in the STORES section.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON where one of our dedicated Client Service advisers will be happy to assist you in the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany,Italy, Japan, Philippines, Sinagpore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and New Zealand.
Our Louis Vuitton products are also available on us.louisvuitton.com or by phone via our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON.
WHERE TO FIND A LOUIS VUITTON REFILL?
Louis Vuitton refills are exclusively available to purchase within the Louis Vuitton store network, online on our website, us.louisvuitton.com, or by phone via our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON.
WHERE ARE LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
The Louis Vuitton leather goods collections are exclusively produced in our workshops located in France, Spain and the United States.
Manufacturing of our footwear and Ready-to-Wear collections takes place in France and Italy. Our watches are exclusively made in timepiece workshops in Switzerland. Our Jewelry collections are created in France, Italy and Switzerland. Sunglasses are manufactured in France and Italy.
In all of these workshops, the choice of the finest materials, experienced craftsmen and the extreme care devoted to all manufacturing phases of our items perpetuate and renew our tradition of excellence and refinement.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS?
Louis Vuitton offers a unique painting service only for hard-sided Monogram or Damier Canvas luggage. This service is free of charge and can be requested in any Louis Vuitton store.
Louis Vuitton also proposes a unique hot stamping service for small leather goods, luggage tags and soft-sided luggage bags. You will find a preview of this service in each product file of the relevant products on us.louisvuitton.com. This service is free of charge and can be requested in any Louis Vuitton store, on us.louisvuitton.com, or by phone via our Client Services when placing an order.
Louis Vuitton also designs some iconic shapes with the Mon Monogram offer. You are invited to choose and to personalize your favorite piece with initials and stripes choosing between the 17 colors offered and creating one of the 200 million different combinations possible. A preview of this personalization offer is available in each product sheet of the relevant products on us.louisvuitton.com.
You will find in the ‘Find a Store’ section, a little ‘Mon Monogram icon’ in the store page of the stores offering this service. You can also place a Mon Monogram order on us.louisvuitton.com.
Should you require more information, do not hesitate to contact your nearest store or our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON.
HOW TO PLACE A SPECIAL ORDER?
Upon request, our craftsmen can customize Louis Vuitton products, namely trunks, soft-sided luggage and a selection of accessories.
If interested, do not hesitate to contact your closest store or our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON, who will provide you with more information on the creation of your special order.
HOW TO MAINTAIN LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS?
You will find all of the maintenance recommendations in each product page through the product care link.
WHERE TO HAVE LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS REPAIRED?
Should you need to have your Louis Vuitton product repaired, please vist your nearest Louis Vuitton store. Our sales assistants will be glad to assist and advise you.
The STORE section on us.louisvuitton.com allows you to find your nearest store and all the practical information you may need: opening hours, addresses and product categories available in each store.
Should you live far from a store or would it be difficult for you to visit a Louis Vuitton store, do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON. Our specialized advisors will be glad to provide you with all necessay information for sending your item to Louis Vuitton for repair.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND LOUIS VUITTON SPARE PARTS?
All Louis Vuitton products are handmade and request the highest level of craftsmanship not only for production but also for repairs. In order to guarantee the quality of these repairs, Louis Vuitton does not propose spare parts. If you require further information, please contact the repairs department of any Louis Vuitton store or the Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON.
BUYING ONLINE OR BY PHONE
NEED ADVICE? INFORMATION? PLACING AN ORDER BY PHONE?
Our advisors are at your disposal. Please contact Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON or tweet @LVServices from 8am - 12am CT Monday through Friday. Saturday from 9am - 12am CT, and Sunday from 10am - 11pm CT.
WHAT IS A MyLV ACCOUNT?
Creating a MyLV account will enable you to:
• Follow your online orders, access your purchase history and e-receipts
• Manage your personal information
• Opt-in/out of Louis Vuitton Digital Communication
• Save your personal wishlist for access on any device
HOW TO IDENTIFY MYSELF IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the MyLV tab and select “Forgot your password?”. For security reasons, a new password will be automatically provided to you by our system and sent by email to the address you have noted. Once you have entered your account, you will be able to change this password.
HOW TO MODIFY / DELETE MY MyLV ACCOUNT?
Louis Vuitton offers you the possibility to update and modify all the information of your account by clicking on “Modify” on your MyLV account.
To delete your Louis Vuitton account, please contact our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP MY SHOPPING BAG?
Louis Vuitton offers to conserve items placed in your shopping bag for 30 days on the same device.
Should you wish to preserve your shopping bag and access it from all your devices, please use the ‘save in my account’ functionality available within the shopping bag section.
If you have already signed into your personal MyLV account, the items placed in your shopping bag are automatically preserved.
Louis Vuitton cannot guarantee the future availability of the pieces placed in your Wishlist or your shopping bag.
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE?
• Once you have chosen your products, add them to your cart by clicking on "Place in Cart".
• The order process has 4 stages:
1. Register by creating your own My LV account, using your email address and password. You can use this for future orders, to review previous orders, and to save items to your wishlist.
2. Fill in the delivery information: receiver’s name and address and select your delivery method.
3. Complete the payment information.
4. Review your order and submit it.
HOW TO FOLLOW YOUR ORDER?
Louis Vuitton will send you several emails during the order process to keep you informed about the different stages of your order.
In addition, your personal account on MyLV will allow you to follow your order status.
Should you require more information or help, please contact Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON or tweet @LVServices.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT?
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card or PayPal with a valid United States billing and shipping address. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover.
All transactions are secured. The Louis Vuitton website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
Louis Vuitton does not keep any credit card information.
WHERE CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PRODUCT DELIVERED?
Louis Vuitton only offers delivery in the country where the order has been placed online or by phone. Louis Vuitton does not deliver to APO, FPO, DPO or PO boxes.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES AND COSTS?
Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process. Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email. You can track your order via the shipping confirmation email or your MyLV account.
The following processing and delivery costs are for merchandise pictured and described on us.louisvuitton.com; Costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. All prices reflect U.S. currency.
For all orders under $3,000, standard shipping is complimentary, express shipping is $25, overnight is $35. For all orders $3,000 and above, all shipping options are complimentary. For all Same Day delivery orders, shipping is $40. For Click & Collect orders, shipping is complimentary.
Mon Monogram and Mon Damier Graphite products are delivered with complimentary shipping. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. For made to order items, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Due to the high value of our products there will be a signature required on all shipments above $50 regardless of service type.
Standard delivery orders should arrive in 3 - 5 business days from the time you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders will be shipped using UPS Ground. If a standard order is placed over the weekend, the earliest it will ship is Monday. For Mon Monogram and Mon Damier Graphite orders, please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. For made to order items, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Express orders placed by 3pm (ET) Monday – Friday or by 12pm (ET) Saturday, should arrive in 2 business days, unless additional validation is required. Express orders placed on Sunday will be processed the following business day. Orders will be shipped using UPS 2nd Day Air. Please note that some zip codes are not available for this service. Express delivery is not available for Mon Monogram, Mon Damier Graphite or made to order items.
Overnight orders placed by 3pm (ET) Monday – Friday or by 12pm (ET) Saturday should arrive the following business day, unless additional validation is required. Overnight orders placed on Sunday will be processed the following business day. Orders will be shipped using UPS Next Day Air. Please note that some zip codes are not available for this service. Overnight delivery is not available for Mon Monogram, Mon Damier Graphite or made to order items.
Same Day Delivery:
For a limited time, Same Day delivery is available to select Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York zip codes. Please enter your zip code at checkout to confirm eligibility.
Same Day delivery orders placed by 1pm (ET) Monday – Friday, will be delivered between 7pm-9pm, unless additional validation is required. Same Day Delivery orders placed after the cutoff, on weekends or Holidays will be processed the following business day. Due to the high value of our products there will be a signature required on all Same Day Delivery orders. You will be notified via email when your order is out for delivery. Same Day delivery is not available for Mon Monogram, Mon Damier Graphite or made to order items.
Collect in Store:
Have your order delivered to the store of your choice, now available in select stores.
Collect in Store orders placed by 3pm (ET) Monday – Friday or by 12pm (ET) Saturday, will be delivered to the store of your choice in 2 business days, unless additional validation is required. Collect in Store orders placed on Sunday will be processed the following business day. You will be notified via email and SMS when your order is ready for collection.
Please be prepared to present the following when picking up your order: (A) your original method of payment or Paypal confirmation email; (B) your government issued photo identification; and (C) the order confirmation email.
If you send an authorized representative to pick up your order, they will be required to present the following: (A) your original method of payment or Paypal confirmation email; (B) your government issued photo identification; (C) your order confirmation email; (D) a government issued photo identification for the person named in your authorization letter.
If you are picking up a Ready-to-Wear item, please note not all Louis Vuitton locations offer fitting rooms and alterations. Please check our Store Locator for a list of stores that sell Ready-to-Wear.
Your order will be available in-store for 30 days. If not collected, it will be sent back and your original method of payment will be refunded (except personalized and Mon Monogram and Mon Damier Graphite items).
Alaska and Hawaii Delivery:
If you select ground shipping, your order should arrive in approximately 5-7 business days from time you receive the shipping confirmation email, however, remote addresses may require additional delivery time. For expedited delivery, we recommend you select Express or Overnight Shipping.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE A LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCT ORDERED ONLINE OR BY PHONE?
All merchandise returned for exchange, store credit or refund must be in perfect, sellable condition and accompanied by the original or gift receipt.
Returns to our Online Store:
• Merchandise may be exchanged within one (1) month of the original purchase date, or may be returned for a full refund (except personalized items and Watches & Jewelry) within fourteen (14) days of the original purchase date.
Returns to a Louis Vuitton Store:
• Merchandise may be exchanged or returned for a store credit within one (1) month of the original purchase date to any Louis Vuitton store or may be returned for a full refund (excluding locations in leased department stores) within fourteen (14) days of the original purchase date (except personalized items and Watches & Jewelry). When returning to a Louis Vuitton store, PayPal purchases may only be exchanged or returned for store credit within one (1) month of the original purchase date. Please visit http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/stores to locate a store near you.
For perfume returns the crystal wrapping must remain sealed and not tampered with for an exchange, store credit or refund to be accepted.
Watches & Jewelry may only be returned at watch/jewelry boutiques for exchange or store credit only. When returning watches or jewelry, the customer must bring back the complete product, including the packaging, instructions leaflets (with the warranty certificate on the final page), product certificates (such as COSC and GIA, where applicable) and the invoice.
All personalized items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
A refund may only be made in the same currency country as the original purchase.
To make a return or exchange by mail to our Online Store, please follow the instructions below:
• Please contact us at 1.866.VUITTON (1.866.884.8866) or tweet @LVServices to initiate your return or exchange and receive a return authorization number.
• Complete the Return Voucher you received and kindly include it in your package, along with the original or gift receipt.
• Our Client Advisors will offer you the following return options:
- Receive via email a UPS shipping label to facilitate the complimentary return of your product. Remove any outer labels prior to affixing the UPS return label and securely seal your package before dropping it off at any UPS store or UPS pick-up location.
- Should you choose not to use the provided label and ship via a different carrier, please ship to the address indicated on the voucher. In this case, Louis Vuitton is not responsible for packages lost in transit and shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
HOW TO SEND A LOUIS VUITTON GIFT?
• You may purchase a Louis Vuitton gift via our website or Client Services and deliver it directly to your gift recipient.
• When placing the order, you will be able to add a personalized message with the gift and specify the address you would like to ship it to.
• To ensure the highest quality service, a Client Services advisor may contact you about your order.
REQUIRED CONFIGURATION FOR LOUIS VUITTON WEBSITE
I CANNOT ACCESS THE SITE
This site is optimized for recent browser versions.
• Download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
• Download the latest version of Firefox.
• Minimum required configuration:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 31.0 or later
- Google Chrome 26.0 or later
> Mac OS:
- Safari 5.1 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 21 or later
- Google Chrome 27 or later
- IOS 5 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
THE SITE WILL NOT FIT MY SCREEN
When using a desktop or a laptop, we recommend that you optimize your display configuration.
• To modify display settings on a PC, click on Start > Settings > Control Panel, then select “Display” and choose the “Settings” tab.
• To modify display settings on a Mac, click on Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays.
• Minimum requirements:
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Screen colours: 16 bits
IS US.LOUISVUITTON.COM SECURE?
Louis Vuitton has put very strict security measures in place on us.louisvuitton.com in order to guarantee your personal information.
Thus, the Louis Vuitton website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
Louis Vuitton does not keep any credit card information.
WHAT IS THE LOUIS VUITTON SECURITY POLICY?
Everybody can navigate us.louisvuitton.com without registering personal information.
However, when creating an account and ticking the "Digital Communication" box, a Louis Vuitton website member agrees to be contacted with invitations to Louis Vuitton events, information on the brand and its products or customer satisfaction surveys.
Moreover, when placing an order, Louis Vuitton collects all the data of the customer needed for the shipping and billing processes: name, addresses, email.
Louis Vuitton only provides the information needed to complete the order process, to its trusted third-party partners, namely bank institutions and shipping partners.
Louis Vuitton does not keep any credit card information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON ?
WHAT IS LOUIS VUITTON DOING TO COMBAT COUNTERFEITING?
• The fight against counterfeiting is a long-term element in Louis Vuitton's worldwide sustainability strategy. Louis Vuitton believes that it is essential to preserve the house's ancestral know-how and the work of its craftsmen by fighting the illegal networks that infringe on human rights, the environment and global economy.
• Louis Vuitton has created a specific team fully dedicated to the management and protection of intellectual property rights (trademarks, designs, models, domain names, copyrights) based in Paris with regional offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Milan, New York, Dubai and Buenos Aires.
• In 2010, Louis Vuitton initiated 10,673 raids (43 per day) and 30,171 anti-counterfeiting procedures worldwide, resulting in the seizure of thousands of counterfeit products and the breaking up of criminal networks. 1250 litigious websites were shut down in 2010.
• Louis Vuitton guarantees authenticity by means of an exclusive distribution network; Louis Vuitton products are only sold in Louis Vuitton stores and through the website us.louisvuitton.com
HOW TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON NEWS?
Thanks to a subscription to the Louis Vuitton Digital Communication, you will be among the first to be informed on the latest products, events and news.
In addition, please click on the NEWS tab on us.louisvuitton.com in order to discover the latest information on Louis Vuitton.
Should you require more information, please contact our Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB AT LOUIS VUITTON ?
• We invite you to consult the HR section of Louis Vuitton website, where you will find our updated list of job and training offers, as well as application forms.
• You can also submit your application by mail to:
Louis Vuitton Corporate
1 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION ABOUT LVMH?