The "Louis Vuitton Fashion Eye" collection evokes a city, region or country through the eye of a fashion photographer. "Fashion Eye" establishes a dialogue between emerging talents, seasoned photographers and fashion photography legends. This volume offers an offbeat vision of California through the work of the Canadian Kourtney Roy. Partial to self-portraiture and artifice, Roy puts herself in the frame, entering into an off-kilter relationship with her surroundings, one that is infused with fantasy.
Fashion Eye California
Call for Availability
|Complimentary delivery, arrives in 3-5 business days||
SHIPPING FOR THIS ITEM
Enjoy complimentary delivery for this item, which should arrive in 3-5 business days.
Express, Overnight & Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact us at +1.866.VUITTON with any inquiries.
- 23.5cm x 30.5cm / 9.3 x 12.0 inches
- Kourtney Roy (1981-): A young talended photographer Roy collaborates with fashion magazines such as Numéro, Vogue, Japan, GQ France, Esquire UK...
- Book edited by Patrick Rémy
- Bilingual French/English editions, including biographical information, a critical essay and photo captions
- 50 to 100 photographs
- Silk-screen printed cloth binding
- Printed on glossy paper