The "Louis Vuitton Fashion Eye" collection evokes a city, region or country through the eye of a fashion photographer. "Fashion Eye" establishes a dialogue between emerging talents, seasoned photographers and fashion photography legends. This volume offers an exotic vision of India and Sixties fashion via Henry Clarke's shots for American Vogue. Clarke was extremely successful in combining the sculptural elegance of early twentieth-century fashion photography with the exuberant visions embraced by international fashion in the postwar years.
Fashion Eye India
Call for Availability
|Complimentary delivery, arrives in 3-5 business days||
SHIPPING FOR THIS ITEM
Enjoy complimentary delivery for this item, which should arrive in 3-5 business days.
Express, Overnight & Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact us at +1.866.VUITTON with any inquiries.
- 23.5cm x 30.5cm / 9.3 x 12.0 inches
- Henry Clarke (1918-1996) reached his zenith as a fashion photographer in the 1950s and '60s when he worked for Vogue's various international editions
- Book edited by Sylvie Lécallier
- Bilingual French/English editions, including biographical information, a critical essay and photo captions
- 50 to 100 photographs
- Silk-screen printed cloth binding
- Printed on coated paper