The "Louis Vuitton Fashion Eye" collection evokes a city, region or country through the eye of a fashion photographer. "Fashion Eye" establishes a dialogue between emerging talents, seasoned photographers and fashion photography legends. This colorful and lively title reinvents the photographic codes of the 70s to depict Miami. From fashion editorials for French Vogue to advertising campaigns for Charles Jourdan, Bourdin's legacy encompasses many of now-familiar aesthetic and narrative conventions in particular the idea of relegating the product to the background on occasion.
Fashion Eye Miami
Call for Availability
|Complimentary delivery, arrives in 3-5 business days||
SHIPPING FOR THIS ITEM
Enjoy complimentary delivery for this item, which should arrive in 3-5 business days.
Express, Overnight & Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact us at +1.866.VUITTON with any inquiries.
- 23.5cm x 30.5cm / 9.3 x 12.0 inches
- Guy Bourdin (1928-1991): From 1970 until around 1985, Guy Bourdin reigned supreme as a master of bold, stylized images and a virtuoso in the dramatic use of shapes and colors
- Book edited by Sylvie Lécallier
- Bilingual French/English editions, including biographical information, a critical essay and photo captions
- 50 to 100 photographs
- Silk-screen printed cloth binding
- Printed on semi-mat coated paper