The "Louis Vuitton Fashion Eye" collection evokes a city, region or country through the eye of a fashion photographer. "Fashion Eye" establishes a dialogue between emerging talents, seasoned photographers and fashion photography legends. This volume portrays Paris through the timeless, classic photographs of Jeanloup Sieff. Powerful black-and-white images, humor and sensuality are key elements of his work.
Fashion Eye Paris
Call for Availability
|Complimentary delivery. Arrives in 3-5 business days.||
SHIPPING FOR THIS ITEM
Enjoy complimentary delivery for this item, which should arrive in 3-5 business days.
Express, Overnight & Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact us at +1.866.VUITTON with any inquiries.
- 23.5cm x 30.5cm / 9.3 x 12.0 inches
- Jeanloup Sieff (1933-2000): A great portrait artist, Sieff pushed the boundaries of typical fashion editorials, for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Nova, and other publications
- Book edited by Patrick Rémy
- Bilingual French/English editions, including biographical information, a critical essay and photo captions
- 50 to 100 photographs
- Silk-screen printed cloth binding
- Printed on semi-coating paper