From its famous mosaic of colorful neighborhoods, also known as colonias, to its bustling and energetic historical center and its impressive market spreading like a live animal through its streets, Mexico awakes the curiosity and never stops to surprise its fleeting guests.
Mexico City Guide, spanish version
Call for Availability
|This item will be shipped within 10 days||
Shipping for Limited edition items
As this is a special limited edition item, please allow up to 10 days for shipping.
For more information, please call +1.866.VUITTON.
- 13.8 x 21 cm / 5.4 x 8.3 inches
- Hand-picked selection of 600 addresses: hotels, restaurants, bars, cafés, nightclubs, shops, museums, galleries...
- Personal selections from guest contributor hotelier Carlos Couturier
- 5 themed itineraries
- Louis Vuitton Guide for Travellers with suggestions on packing and travel
- Illustrated with exclusive photographs by Flore-Aël Surun, from the collective Tendance Floue
- Available in French, Spanish and English
Download the Mexico City Guide available for iPhone and iPad on the App Store.