From gilt domes and holy sanctuaries to the severity of Soviet-era urban planning and the splendor of world-renowned art collections and the gaudy razzle-dazzle of its nightclubs, the Moscow City Guide reveals all its style and majesty.
Moscow City Guide, english version
Call for Availability
|This item will be shipped within 10 days||
Shipping for Limited edition items
As this is a special limited edition item, please allow up to 10 days for shipping.
For more information, please call +1.866.VUITTON.
- 13.8 x 21 cm / 5.4 x 8.3 inches
- Hand-picked selection of 600 addresses: hotels, restaurants, bars, cafés, nightclubs, shops, museums, galleries...
- Personal selections from guest contributor artistic director Mikhail Gannushkin
- 5 themed itineraries
- Louis Vuitton Guide for Travellers with suggestions on packing and travel
- Illustrated with exclusive photographs by Pascal Aimar, from the collective Tendance Flou
- Available in French, English and Russian editions
Download the Moscow City Guide available for iPhone and iPad on the App Store.