This exotic piece cannot be shipped to California. Please call Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON for more details.
Fashioned from full-grain Taurillon leather, the now-classic Capucines BB handbag displays a host of House signatures: leather-wrapped LV Initials, jewel-like handle mounts inspired by historic trunks, and a distinctive flap with a Monogram Flower motif. This model features a handle crafted from exotic snakeskin -- a precious touch. First launched in 2013, the Capucines is named for the Parisian street where Louis Vuitton first opened shop, in 1854.
(length x Height x Width)
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather and Ayers-snakeskin trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop: 18.9 inches
- Strap drop max: 20.9 inches
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.