Taking its name from the rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened his first store in 1854, the Capucines MM bag is a testament to exceptional craftsmanship. In precious crocodilian leather, it combines refined details, including a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, with a spacious, functional shape. Its distinctive flap can be worn in two ways: outside to reveal the outline of a Monogram flower, or inside to show the LV initials.
(length x Height x Width)
- Brilliant Alligator leather
- Brilliant Alligator leather trim
- Goatskin lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop: 20.5 inches
- Strap drop max: 22.0 inches
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.