City Steamer Mini
This exotic piece cannot be shipped to California. Please call Client Services at +1.866.VUITTON for more details.
Inspired by a Louis Vuitton travel bag designed in 1901, Nicolas Ghesquière created the City Steamer. This mini version in precious ostrich leather pays tribute to House heritage while offering a host of signature twists, engraved padlock, nametag, and hot-stamped LV Circle. This finish draws its inspiration from the numerous white marble statues that adorn the Gardens of Versailles, making it the biggest open air sculpture museum in the world.
(length x Height x Width)
- White Pearl
- Ostrich leather
- Ostrich leather trim
- Goatskin lining
- Silver color hardware
- 2 Toron handles
- Ostrich leather strap for shoulder or crossbody carry
- Large zipped compartment at the back
- Inside flat pocket
- Front flat pocket with turn lock and loop for padlock
- Inside hook to secure belongings
- Name tag with metallic LV signature
- LV circle hot-stamped on the back
- 4 Protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, not adjustable
- Strap drop: 21.3 inches
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.