Louis Vuitton: 100 Legendary Trunks - English Version -
This exceptional book, with a preface by Patrick-Louis Vuitton, showcases the most beautiful creations of the Maison through more than eight hundred photographs. The trunk-bed, steamer trunk, tea case, toiletry kit, circus trunk, library trunk, and caviar box are just a few of the many incredible pieces featured here, along with the equally incredible stories of their creation. The book also reveals all the secrets of making a Louis Vuitton trunk. It is a testimony of Louis Vuitton’spirit driven by the same reputation for excellence and expertise and a desire to elevate travel to an art.
- Deluxe edition with hard splicase with monogram canvas, reinterpreted from 1896 original pattern and with hotel label stickers.
- 496 pages
- Foreword by Patrick-Louis Vuitton, texts by Pierre Léonforte (writer, journalist) and Eric Pujalet-Plaà (assistant conservator at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris).
- Available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Russian versions.
- The Louis Vuitton : 100 Legendary Trunks iPad application is available on the App Store in 123 countries of the world. Adapted from the book, enhanced with videos, sound clips, unpublished texts and documents, this application offers a new reading experience. Thanks to the interactive possibilities offered by the iPad it offers an innovative digital experience.
- Available in four languages: French, English, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- Sold on the 123 countries of the App Store: €14,99 / US$18,99 / CNY 123 / ¥1,650